Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 25 March 2014

CHELSEA’S £32M WIZARD REVEALS EXTRAORDINARY COMMENTS ON HOW ETO’O INSPIRES HIM

Chelsea winger Eden Hazard has revealed that team-mate Samuel Eto’o constantly assures him that he can go on to become one of the world’s best players, reports the Express. While the ex-Barcelona striker also tells the Belgian he cannot leave the stadium without scoring a goal.
The Belgian has been in blistering form this season with 14 goals, including a penalty during the demolition of Arsenal, which has helped Jose Mourinho’s side to the top of the Premier League table.
Touted as a future Ballon d’Or winner, Hazard has never appeared to be short of self confidence but still gratefully accepts tips from the vastly experienced Cameroon striker Eto’o, which has given him even more faith in his own ability.
“Eto’o tells me every day that I can be one of world’s best players.
“Before every game he tells me I have to make the difference.

“He tells me: ‘You don’t leave the stadium without scoring a goal.’ After a while you understand that,” Hazard insisted.
The youngster arrived from Lille in 2012 and has progressed rapidly to become one of the Premier League’s brightest stars but Hazard also hinted that he did not always take football as seriously as he does now.
“A few years ago, football was just football for me. If I didn’t score, I didn’t care too much, as long as we won the game.
“Now I want to score in every game and be decisive,” he declared.
READ THE NEWS? NOT ENOUGH? WELL IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS WITH THIS EDEN HAZARD STAT
Eden Hazard has completed an average of 3.74 take ons per game for Chelsea this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment