Blogger Widgets

Saturday 7 June 2014

ROMELU LUKAKU: 'DIEGO COSTA DEAL WILL PUSH ME TOWARD EXIT'


Romelu Lukaku has cast his Chelsea future in doubt after slamming the Blues' excessive recruitment of strikers.
The West Londoners are widely believed to be closing in on a big-money move for Atletico Madrid hitman Diego Costa, who could reportedly seal the switch as early as Tuesday.
Consequently, the Belgium international feels that there would be little room in the squad for him should the deal be completed, and targets an impressive World Cup display to showcase his abilities to suitors.
"You know Chelsea, every year they buy a new top striker," he is quoted as saying by The Daily Mail.
"I remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Eto'o and Demba Ba and going: 'Whoah! What's happening here?
"But it's no problem. Many clubs are interested in me. At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup. That's very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."
Lukaku hit 15 Premier League goals while on loan with Everton last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment